Why should you choose me? And what set’s me apart from other DJ’s?
There are a lot of people out there now with a set of speakers, an amp, a mixer, a laptop with downloads, even Ipods saying that they are a DJ’s.
I hope to show you what makes me different.
Combine my absolute passion for music and entertaining with everything I’ve added below, I have spent countless hours training, DJ’d at many Weddings, worked with bands, and am trusted at many venues across Sussex, Surrey, and Kent.
I am also very proud to say that I have been included in ‘Wedding Day Secrets’, a book by Derek Pengelly.
Don’t put one of the biggest days of your life in the hands of someone that doesn’t know what they’re doing.
So why choose me?
- I am a Full-time Wedding DJ, I specialise in Wedding DJ’ing, and have trained, and attendended many DJ Courses and Workshops of some of the World’s leading experts
- Member of NADJ – The National Association of DJs and have lots of other like minded colleagues I work with
- As a member of NADJ I have a code of practice I must adhere to
- Trusted DJ for many venues across Sussex, Surrey, and Kent
- Backup for every part of my disco so in the rare event of equipment failure I can switch over and be up and running within minutes
- I listen to what you want
- No obligation meetings to discuss your event
- £10million PLI Insurance and all equipment PAT tested
- Wide range of legally bought music available
- I will go that extra mile for my clients
- Online Planner and Music Request System so you get to choose the music you, your family, and friends want to hear
- Personalised Service
- Elegant starlight DJ Booth
- I offer lot’s of other professional services, like Starlight Dancefloors, and Mood lighting hire
- If you book my services you will always get the full disco with lighting, and myself as your DJ
- High quality sound and lighting systems
- I love my job
- I offer you a Modern and Stylish Wedding Disco, as appearance is everything
- Every client has their booking secured in a legally binding agreement/contract.